Monday, May 11, 2009

That's My Jam Pop Chart - May 2009

Click song titles to see videos or hear audio. Click here to view this chart’s video playlist.

1. Lady GaGa“Poker Face” (1)
2. Black Eyed Peas“Boom Boom Pow” (5)
3. Beyoncé“Halo” (6)
4. Kelly Clarkson“My Life Would Suck Without You” (3)
5. Britney Spears“If U Seek Amy” (9)
6. Lady GaGa“Just Dance” (2)
7. Kelly Clarkson“I Do Not Hook Up” (-)
8. Miley Cyrus“The Climb” (-)
9. Britney Spears“Circus” (4)
10. A.R. Rahman featuring Pussycat Dolls“Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny)” (-)

*Charts are based on a predetermined set of listings that rank songs by airplay, streams, sales, requests and/or audience reaction. Information for this chart was accessed on Friday, May 8, 2009. Click here for more information on That’s My Jam's Charts.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: